Friday, February 15, 2013

Welcome to The Oil Patch Post

Hello all.  Welcome to The Oil Patch Post.  It is my hope to be able to (at least monthly) be able to post interviews with experienced people in the Oil and Gas industry.  If I can get anyone to visit with me, I hope to be able to get their take on the Field now and in the near future, see what advice they can offer to the new generation of oil men, and seek out any interesting stories they may wish to share.  While the first set of people I may speak with are people I know, I'd be very interested in hearing recommendations from you regarding people I might try to meet with.  Also, what kind of questions would you like asked?  In the end, this is for us to learn a thing or two.

Thanks for dropping by a spell.  Hopefully, I'll be seeing you out in the patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment